As promised last week, after rounding-off the American lime Wall Shelf project, I’ll now show some more detail on the jig I used to accurately position the shelves and also, how I made it.
Read more of this post
For too long, the packs of A4-sized abrasive sheets (usually wet and dry paper) I occasionally buy have been in need of a storage solution. This first photo needs no further explanation, I’m sure! As I’m in between other jobs at the moment; trying to make the most of the materials I have without spending money; I took the time today to complete one job that will certainly have a positive effect on the organisation of my small workshop. Read on…