Another month is about to end and I’ve just been able to squeeze in a new YouTube before March comes to a close. I am (slowly) working on a woodworking video that I filmed in my workshop almost two-years ago but I recorded a lot of footage and it’s taking a long time to work through the motions.
This video was originally going to follow the other and yet, with no narration needed and a fairly brief collection of video clips to compose; it was ready for uploading in less than two-hours.
It’s related to a blog post I wrote sometime before Christmas – Fixing a Sagging Wall Unit.
Thanks for reading, for watching and I’ll have more DIY-related stills and video coming throughout the course of 2015!
Those of you who follow me on Twitter or YouTube will have been alerted to my latest video upload last night; a tour of the current dust extraction setup in my workshop:
If that doesn’t work then, please follow this link.)
After that most-recent video-tour of my workshop, a few people contacted me asking more about the extraction setup I have.
It’s far from perfect, at the moment… I think it’s close to being very good but, I need to attempt to make some half-decent connections where the waste pipe meets the flexible hose, and vice-versa. I’ll also be purchasing some proper vacuum hose to replace the pond filter hose I purchased on a whim (saving money isn’t always the best option).
Any comments or suggestions you may have are more than welcome. I’m happy to read and hear whatever you may have to say.
Thank you for reading and for watching.